miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2016

Lies

There's something beautiful about a lie, don't you think?
Simple words put together can destroy you forever.
The only thing you need, is a naive person who would believe all the things you are about to say.
Let's face it, sometimes, we're our own enemies. We lie to ourselves everyday "one more day" "i can do it" "I'm better than this" " todays is going to he a great day" " he/she loves me"
Someone should give an award to the biggest liar of all and the entire world would come together in a tie.
Why do brains work like that? "i think I'm gonna fuck somebody's life today"
It takes a few words to destroys people's trust, and those same words can destroy a person forever.
I don't think people actually mean it when they say "Tell me the truth even if it hurts me". No matter what you say to them, truth or lie, people get hurt either way.
so why not the truth ? .... because a lie is easier, faster, powerful. Is a beautiful set of words that your brain puts together just for a naive person to hear, and you know they'll belive it.
Lie to yourself... I know I do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario